Thursday, April 05, 2007

hilarious....

Oh my goodness! It's been ages since I last visited my blog and what the hell was I thinking of during those times (lol). I find my past post to be hilarious and dramatic harharhar. Hmmm what was i doin from july of 2006 to march 2007??? gosh it's been a year I haven't been here! I guess I was buzy during those times (lol), buzy with what???can't remember..I think I have a memory gap (lol). Can't believe what I've gone through during those months...lot of happenings I haven't written here, some are sad while some are fun. Oh well, time passed by and guess what.. I got somebody new in my life, my inspiration, my newly found love, my one and only - - Sapphos. What can i say? I found my love at the right time and at the right place, must be destiny? whatever you describe it...the important thing is we found each other. Got lot of changes in settings to do here, maybe i'll do that some other time, anyways it feels good to write again here specially that i'm inspired with thoughts of my sapphos who has been part of my everyday. I love you hun wherever you are whatever you do, you'll always be in my heart! As i write this, she's actually snoring right now (lol). Till the next post ...ciao!!!

"Every thought of you makes me feel I'm so much inlove with you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, truly. it is INDEED inspiring to write if u have someone or somethin that inspires u the most. beeen SO there tadj!

love ur sense of humor, hahaha!

love the quote in the end! =)

Anonymous said...

real glad ur happee now tadj. just be extra careful with ur tender juicy heart oryt? just call my name when u need me, im just miles away, hahaha huggiiiies =)