Tuesday, April 10, 2007

questions unanswered...

finally i finished editing settings and templates on this account...so much thoughts in my mind right now...don't know what to do...don't wanna worry anymore "sigh" ...why does it have to happen to me???i thought everything will turn out fine but i was wrong... i feel so miserable...when will it be right time for me??? so much questions unanswered...time is running out...time to get back on what i've started before...my enthusiasm and determination to do it right this time...focus on what you want to become alright!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

love ur blog title and description! its so speaks to me.

its part of life to leave some questions hangin for this is one way to keep the music playin.

just, keep the faith tadj. when the ryt time comes, ud know y they were left unanswered.

take care! =)