Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Surreptitious Blaze

You thought I wouldn't know...although it didn't pushed through I had my intuitions right before..the first time I saw that portrait, it struck me and ask myself what's that image doing in your secluded sanctuary. It's about 9 am and still I cannot find peace and serenity, I don't know why this thought suddenly popped out of my mind and perhaps became the object of my attention. I carefully piled up these series of events and finally came to one conclusion, that is --
That is one thing I hate most, admitting something that transpired a century ago. It's a good thing I was able to figure out things on my own way unintentionally. Being cautious in everything we do will divert us from these tempting situations. Aware or not one must be brave enough to reveal what is not to be revealed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! whatever ur goin thru tadj, im right here..

ur words speak volume and i cud not express how much it moved me.

hang on my friend. hang on..

lots of love and huggiiiiies!!

tAdj said...

MK, my dear friend.. I appreciate you for your time to visit my blog and leaving comments. Actually, I haven't finish this entry yet for some reasons lolz but It's good that you got the message I was trying to point out here... Oh well that's what you call life and I have nothing else to do at the moment but to deal with it hehehe....

Take care and keep in touch always!

Anonymous said...

it gave me a shock upon reading your entry.GOD knows i never done wrong nor ever deceived you. I have proven to you that before. We have talked about that matter yesterday and i have already ask forgiveness for not telling you...honestly, what you have seen is really nothing...I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

tAdj said...

You know what??I got nothing to say to you but the next time I'll see such portrait or whatever thingy on your sanctuary...I'll hold it in my thoughts and never reveal to you... Because for all this times I've been certainly and absolutely honest with you but if you ever crossed that line...I'll not think twice nor thrice of letting go of someone who has insensitive acts... Lastly, never test my patience my dear...you wouldn't like me when I'm mad...wtf!!! I saw another thingy...now I'm really mad! sigh... same same garbage!

tAdj said...

To sapphos, you never deceived or done nothing wrong???funny isn't it because you just admitted that you've done something which hurt me a lot...hmmm i dunno if you're familiar with the golden rule...i surely believe in kharma...

Anonymous said...

you know the reason why i am sometimes doing stupid things like this.... if you were only in my shoes...and if you only have a mum like mine, you would probably understand

tAdj said...

what I can advise you right now is to contact a local technician for your issue to be resolve ......

ma'am i think you're experiencing technical difficulties right now so what i can advise you to do is to call back again this number....


LOL :))

Anonymous said...

TC TADJ!!!!!