Sunday, June 18, 2006

the sweetest thing....

its about past 2 am here ,i got a little headache ......as i was finding my document in my computer i came across my sweetest letter harharhar ....i cant remember if i got the idea from a poem ...anyhow i did composed it and it turned out to be one of my sweetest letter from one of my past relationships...so here it goes :

I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a life time of never knowing you.I just had to let you know,that my love for you is strong and will always continue to grow. You will always be close to me, in my heart. I will be there Whenever you need me!!!I hope I make you happy and smile despite the distance that separate us, just wanna let you know that i love you!!!! muahhhhh =)

so thats about it...hmm reminiscing again lol .......i guess when i did made this letter i was inlove then .....o well past is past but come to think of it- its great to fall in love ....to love and be loved....im eager to feel that moment again when all i can hear is that gentle whisper "je taime" from someone destined for me...o what the heck lol ....time to rest forget about the past and think about the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww sweeetest thing, i wholeheartedly agree! goodness, it reminds me of love letters, and love and love letters, and love, hihihi

wow, no doubt about it! u surely were in love THEN. i love this "in-love/romantic" part of u :p

be happee tadj! life is good. huggies!! =)